Thursday 28 April 2011

Hey,
I'm a Mumma of Six great kids, and have family all over the place! Face book comes in handy for photos and quick posts, but i thought a blog would keep family and friends up to date with the weekly goings on of the Watlings!
Then one day i got to jotting down a few paragraphs of the day I'd had whilst doing the school run and at home after. I found it to be quite theraputic, and also a great way to keep a journal! Which has never been my strong point!
I'm a fun loving, accident prone, shoe and bag fanatic, 33 year old, Mum. Who has those days and has some fantastic days! I dont go anywhere without a camera. I think I have documented all six childrens lives from the womb! haha
I really hope you enjoy the first three chapters of my musings, and believe me, i have plenty more to follow! It's never ending in my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment