Friday 29 April 2011

So, a year on..... Put on 10lbs, rarely walk past the gym, let alone go in, and have taken to eating. That's it, just eating! Really need to stop this new habit of mine, whilst being thoroughly enjoyable, it's playing havoc with my mind! I really have to get into my mind I AM NOT SIZE 8 anymore. Reality is a cruel thing. I read a book once titled.. Slummy Mummy to Yummy Mummy, my book title would read... Slummy Mummy stays slummy! The only thing slimline about me is my glasses!
Putting that behind me, I decided to be part of history today, and took my yummy hubby and kids up to London to see a real Prince and Princess marry! William and Catherine did not dissapoint. At many points during the day, I did think what it would be like to have people cheering and waving for me! The only time that's happened is at school sports days! Minus flags! I waved my flag like a maniac, singing the national at the top if my voice! I had to turn down the Royal couple to sing solo for the wedding, couldn't find a babysitter! Imogen was mire fascinated with the horses, my goodness, finding it hard to believe she's my child!! The shoes and dress Imogen, the shoes and Dress!! Sienna pipes up " have you got a drink, I'm thirsty?" after the fourth time of asking and me saying no, I told her to go and have a sword fight with Gabe!! Good day had by all, sienna won the fight and chloe got to use one of those mirrored tubes to see over the crowd! Simple things make kids happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment